Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I AM STILL HERE





I know it has been a long time since I have been on the blog but I have been having a hard time with my "friend" and I say that with double meaning, Fibromyalgia. This is the first time I have had it really bother me with the change of weather like it has the year. So I am on the mend. Hopefully I will be jumping around (well moving fast) again. Doing things like I like to.

We did go to San Diego. My sister, Jeanine, arranged a fantastic weekend trip. It was out of this world! Just leave it to her, She never lets me down or anyone else for that matter. She is fantastic when it comes to putting a party together. That fun to do once in a while not every day is it sis??

We did have one of out trees trimmed in the backyard. I should say scalped!! One cut down. Now in our bedroom upstairs I have to make sure I am dressed or the blinds are closed! What a pain that is. But the tree is nasty really beautiful but nasty and will fill in fast.

So I wanted to tell ya'll why I haven't been on here but like my photos I am coming into the light now I feel better and feel like getting on here and typing.
So ya'll come back ya hear!!

3 comments:

  1. Well it is about time! Hey I like the pics but you have to put what hotel that was in the Gaslamp District.

    Thank you for the compliment, I'll take it! Lesa scolded me on putting my pics from the weekend on the blog, I need to do it, today!

    Hey the hotel looks like your home, just a little brighter, no wonder why you liked it so much!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt at home in that hotel!! Maybe it was my home in a former life (wink,wink)!

    Thanks for the compliment I only wish my house was as beautiful as that is. I wish that anyone going to San Diego would go to the Gas Lamp District and see these places it is well worth the time. Heck this hotel is worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a really beautiful hotel and I can see why you guys had such a great time! Glad you are back with us, and hope you are feeling even better in no time at all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete