Saturday, May 30, 2009

ITTY BITTY PLANTS

We went to Lowes today and as I was wondering around in the plant section, I found tiny African violets! I have read about them but totally forgot about it till I saw them today! As I slowly peeked thorough the foliage, so not to scare the tiny little things,
they were so cute. There was a whole case untouched. So you know what I did? Yep, that's right I got 2. The are so little I knew one wasn't going to be enough. I use to have so many of the regular ones and then after so many years,Poof gone. Well, now I am starting over again, to tell the truth, I also got a regular one too.
So I did the happy dance all the way to the car!! When I got home I got out the violet pot for the big one but what about the minis?? well for now they are in an old crystal ashtray, they fit perfect. All that will come in time if they live!!

No comments:

Post a Comment