Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I DID IT!! THANKS SIS!

I did it! Over on Jeanine Sturgeon's Big Big Bear Life she did the artisan bread.
So being that she is my sister I couldn't let her do something and me at least not
try it. Well, at least not that, she does do somethings I won't do like riding in hot air balloons and some other things, Ok,ok I know I have some hang ups but what can I say I'm a little weird or maybe I'm the cautious one?
Anyway I've tried to make bread off and on for years. I kneaded, used a bread machine, I can make it if I use one of machines. But by hand FORGET IT. Now here she finds this so I try it and WOW WOW !!!!! I DID IT!! YES! Thanks, Jeanine! I love you Sis

I think any one that wants to make homemade bread should try this its so easy and I do mean easy you will be so happy you will be dancing around the kitchen and the dogs will be joining in on the 2 step

4 comments:

  1. It works doesn't it?!!! I love this bread recipe! I am sooo proud of you, I was expecting to see a picture of the bread then here is a white peacock!

    You are right though, I am definitely a dare devil or stupid I haven't decided which on it is....but I sure enjoy life, but riding a hot air balloon? Now, that is probably one of the safest things I have done, but one of the most incredible!

    Life is to be enjoyed, now on to smoking salmon on Memorial Day Monday...... that is another post!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey is that peacock in your backyard? How does your dog do the 2 step? Who leads?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM "NOT" going to SMOKE salmon!!!!! and that is that! you hear(I think you did) I hope so I had to yell cause you are up there on that mountain and I am down here in the valley. You go girl! I will eat all you cook, ok??

    If that peacock was in my backyard I think the neighbor behind me would have a heart attack! He goes to bed about 8:30 and the birds are so loud they don't know when to shut up! I try to silence unnecessary barking with my 3 dogs can you imagine peacocks you can't do anything with. I'd be out there with my sheet of newspaper running around in my pj's waving it around going shh shh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bread (and book) was featured in Mother Earth News which I recently subscribed to. I have everything I need to give it a try, just haven't got around to it yet. I'm very encouraged by all the great reviews I keep seeing around the internet. Now you and your sis say it's awesome too. I have GOT to make the time, maybe this next week I will whip it up one morning. :)

    ReplyDelete