Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My 5 minute Bread









When I made the bread I failed to put the photos in. It went so fast that I never got to take any. Last night I managed to do so, I hurried ran got the camera and as you can see I made it before Mister got the buttered slice. I am so excited that in my later years (for in my younger ones it was a disaster) I have achieved this task!

It was so easy and my younger sister found the secret "bless her heart". As I probably will eat myself into the shape of a loaf of bread and smile all the while I do it thanks again, Sis.

4 comments:

  1. Great pics, your bread looks fantastic!!!!!! What does Mister say about it! OBTW thanks for the yeast, and you gave me A LOT of yeast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He loves it! Was sad because I didn't make any last night. Have to make some tonight. Never thought I would be a bread making woman without the bread machine!!
    Told you I'd give you some yeast and I still have plenty left. Just thought I would rise to the occasion, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am going to make some dough for bread tonight, however it is 34 degrees outside and cold inside and I don't want to get my hands cold this early in the morning, boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, that looks like my bread too! :) I love this bread, isn't it great? When I was younger, I loved making bread, but as I got older I just didn't have the time for it. This recipe makes fresh baked bread possible again! Yay! I've made 3 loaves this week already. By golly, speaking of, I think I'll have me a buttery piece right now.

    BTW, I don't recall having any problems getting onto your blog the last time I was here.

    And one more thing, I'm having another giveaway, so you and your sister better get your butts over to my blog and enter. :)

    ReplyDelete