Thursday, July 16, 2009

Big Bear Lake

This is Big Bear Lake, Ca . We were there on the 4 th of July. Yes, I know that I am late with this post, but I had to show how beautiful the lake is. This is my sister's pontoon boat they are all going out on it for a ride , well not us, we had to much to do. I didn't have to say that did I?

The water was so blue every one had such a good time . We brought enough food. That is always one worry I think ever one always has.








Now this is the view from the patio across the lake the water is cold!!

3 comments:

  1. Now that looks like a great way to spend a day!! :) The lake is beautiful. And what fun to be out on a pontoon boat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they really enjoyed it, I never got down to the pier!! I hope to get out on it one day before fall cause I tell you that wind on the water really makes it cool fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bobbie! I wanted to drop by and thank you for entering my giveaway and to let you know that YOU WON!!!! Woohoo!! Please contact me with your mailing info and I'll get this box of goodies on it's way to you!!! Thanks for your interest in my blog!

    Hugs,
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete