Wednesday, September 9, 2009

IT WAS WORTH THE HUNT!!


It was so worth the long times spent hunting for the right couch! All of the time and effort but what surprised me the most was when I came in the house after it was delivered and said that the "wrong one"! My husband said no its not! I kept saying its darker he said that because there was so much light in the warehouse,don't get me wrong I am so excited that it is I was just shocked! The chair I adore! It reclines and that is all that matters to Mister!! Its all about comfort around here!

2 comments:

  1. THAT is some nice looking furniture!! Nothing better than soft leather for cleaning and comfort.
    btw, I finally found you! When i'd click on the url you leave when you comment on my blog, it tells me I'm about to log into some administration site. I googled your name and wound up here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what happened but that seemed to have happened to a lot of bloggers! I am glad you found me again. Welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete