Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Spruce up the back yard

<

Memorial Day was suppose to be warm. Not here. It didn't even get to 80. The sun was out which made it nice yes nice for yard work. Not any mind you but the kind that "Mister" said lets trim the palm trees. Oh no, not that! the pointy limbs, how far up are you going to trim I like them not to high. Before I could turn zip down went one zip two then three. WAIT!! Then the one over my favorite place zip down it came. I didn't want that one cut. Why,he said, cause I wanted the shade it made. Of course he said I didn't get any shade from it. Oh well its gone now and I do have to admit that corner does look neater.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, he really did lighten that tree's load didn't he?! :-0

    I am glad mom spent so much time here, we did have a good time... she really loves to do house stuff! I told your sister that I'm thinking of leasing her out to others since they keep asking when she's coming their way, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put her under contract!!lol! He did work hard and I didn't even feed him. What a bad wife I am!! He made nachos. Keep your mom around awhile longer no telling what will get done lol!

    ReplyDelete