Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Annie's New Look on Life



This is how we spent last Wednesday Day morning, it was right before I took Annie to the vet's. It was a sad day. Yes, she had to be spayed. She was among many of the female population suffering from female problems. Haywire hormones, infertility and other problems. So it was what was best for her. So here she is in all her glory.

The first photo is just how she likes to sit. The second one she is giving me kisses.

Now that it has been 6 days since the surgery she is the happiest lady er dog.
with all that PMS and I know that she was in "pain" she must have been suffering how good she must feel now like somebody else! She is having such a good time with the other girls, and she is smiling yes, I said smiling. So the right decision was made for the good of the dog, just like I made the same decision for myself years ago.

1 comment:

  1. She's such a cutey pie! ;) Glad her big surgery is over and done. And your blog is lookin' good too!

    ReplyDelete