Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Dogs Can Share. No Way!






Last night I decided to start making the dogs there cover ups. I had a pattern but as usual I put it away so well I couldn't find it! I just had it reading the pattern just a few days ago, talk about having a blond moment. So I decided I wing it ( the great sewer I am) Not. So I measure each dog. Annie she stands there like a statue so good.
Sadie she is almost as good, and Phoebe is like what is that thing in your hand, let me see, are you done yet, I need to go, see me roll on my back. Hurry up wow your hands are cold!
So I cut out the first one making it for Phoebe decided to make it with a collar and no Velcro. Mind you no pattern. I use a plate to make the round shape fit it to her and I made it a little to wide. So I ended up with it a little shorter and it fit Sadie the best of all.
As you can see it does fit all of them.!

I only got one done. I will get Phoebe's done today. Annie is much warmer than the other 2 but I will still make her one.

Guess what I found the PATTERN!!! Yes that's right I found it after I finished the dog cover!

9 comments:

  1. You should give them away on a blog giveaway! How long did it take you to do that?

    They look sad but happy when it gets cold! Could you make my guineau pigs some too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cute cover ups..Chance hates the scarfs I sometimes have him wear:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dog cover? I've never heard of such but I do know they make Snuggies for dogs now but I can't, for the life of me, figure out why a dog needs it's two front paws free while sitting on the sofa. Is it going to start using the remote too? :)

    You should market those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cover-ups My lil pup just got her first jacket I put it on her and she just fell over Like the jacket had magic paralyizing powers. It was sad and funny all at the same time
    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute cover-ups for the pups! You crack me with your memory loss... although I cannot laugh too hard, it happens to me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! My heatherns would have them destroyed. Poor Lucky Dog no longer has his jacket. A certain someone, not naming any names or anthing, Diesel, ripped it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to say thanks for the encouragement on my barn decor undertaking thing- I also noticed that you are coming up on 1 yr of having a blog Congrats!
    Keep Bloggin:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute cute post!

    Thank you for the birthday wishes! Another year wiser (yeah right- lol.

    Have a wonderful New Year.

    The give a way post is finally up, if you'd like to enter!
    Hugs, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the advice re: my bedbug situation at the Comfort Inn! I mailed my letter today and will do a post IF I get any type of response from them.

    Hmmm, methinks that beagle needs to get a job with Choice Hotels and make the rounds to check all their hotels on a yearly basis!!

    ReplyDelete